Poker Nuts in Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PromotionsPromotions  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Intertops' Holiday Freeroll
Taking down tounaments. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:57 pm by Admin

» Sad day for Canadians
Taking down tounaments. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:28 pm by OVERTOP69

» Skrill(Moneybookers) will cease to serve Canadians
Taking down tounaments. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:27 pm by OVERTOP69

» Canadian wins Sunday Million!
Taking down tounaments. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:26 pm by OVERTOP69

» WPT Returns to Canada in 2014
Taking down tounaments. EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:38 am by Admin

» Congratulations to Canadian Sorel Mizzi
Taking down tounaments. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:00 pm by Admin

» well hello!
Taking down tounaments. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:41 pm by xxxpokerxxx1

» FREE $17.70 at Poker770
Taking down tounaments. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 am by Admin

» Pokerstars' On The Glass at the Air Canada Centre
Taking down tounaments. EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
FREE $17.70 at Poker770
Taking down tounaments. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 am by Admin
Our friends at Poker770 have a great offer for all it's new players : FREE MONEY! $17.70 FREE to be exact.

Claiming your free $17.70 is quick and easy:

Comments: 0
More favorites

Taking down tounaments.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WINNINGHAND79

WINNINGHAND79

Number of posts : 19

Taking down tounaments. Empty
PostTaking down tounaments.

i talked to a guy one night at a summer party, a few yrs back. the conversation soon changed to poker. as we talked, this gentalmen told me about his vegas games. after he got to brag a little,hahaha, i asked him if he had a tip for a fellow non-tourney player, who wanted to start....... he said "patience. fold fold fold"

i took this advice and use it in every game!!!!!!!! both live and online...and i am a final table hitter.. & it is because of this..... i do not chase cards..... rarely does a flush hit for me anyways!!! hahahaha. same for str8's!! unless i flop them... i aint bettin my stack on it. often i see that 2 of my cards landed. maybe on flop..maybe by turn. the pots are huge by now..... and then nothing after.......... so i keep my chips.. my chips!! hahahaha

see the point to playing tounaments, isnt to have the biggest stack... sure it helps, but the goal.... is to HIT THE MONEY$$$$$$$$$$...... man i have hit the money w/ 400 in chips..everyone else 24-60k..... haha. but i placed. i got paid...thats the point.

i love these guys that get a huge stack, and think they cant lose!! next thing, they lose 3 small pots, get mad, and make bad calls.... i have folded hands that i regret....yes...regret badly!!! yeah i hit hands i folded, hit monster hands!!!!! full houses and str8s... but i wont play crap cards...8-2...9-3..6-10..ect. i remain calm and in the end... i dont fall out to flush or str8 draw.....or even higher pockets that dont hit & lose to 2 pair!!!! hahaha. see, i always tell myself.....

there will alway be another hand.....another set of cards...

why chase that hand, when the winning one could be next????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Taking down tounaments. :: Comments

No Comment.

Taking down tounaments.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poker Nuts in Canada :: Poker Message Boards :: Blogs-
Jump to: